I know I have watched Bob the Builder one too many times when these thoughts cross my mind:
- Perhaps Bob could be on Dancing with the Stars. He does a mean Salsa.
- What is Mrs. Percival really saying when she asks Bob to meet her at her house for dance lessons? Is she disappointed when he doesn't show?
- How does Wendy feel when Bob says, "Wendy, I don't know what I would do without you." Her look seems to say, "Bob, I love you. You are the man of my dreams."
- It is truly sad that Bob does not get to see his identical twin brother, Tom, very often.
- Wendy could really compete on Skating with the Stars. She's been an Olympic Skier and a marathon runner. She's truly an athlete.
Oh and I found a site that actually discusses the possible relationship between Bob and Wendy...so I am not that far off base.