I get a lot of questions about Ben's Chewy Tube. I usually tell people that Ben needs something in his mouth to chew on and this serves as an appropriate way for him to meet that need. READ=Ben might bite your finger off if he did not have the chewy.
- They do the job - if Ben is satisfied with his chewy, he will leave his clothing and other items alone.
- Easy to clean. I wash them in the dishwasher.
- The solid "P", "Q" and red key-shaped (not pictured) chewies last a long time.
- The "T" Chewy Tubes are hollow and Ben has managed to bite off parts of the "T". This could be a safety hazard if he were to choke. So far, we are not sure where the missing pieces have gone.
- They are fairly expensive - between $6 and $9 each. Some sites offer free shipping, but the prices may be higher. It may be cheaper to buy larger quantities.
Disclaimer: The equipment and tools I talk about in "Gadgets & Gizmos" is not sponsored by any company. This is not an advertisement for any product.